http://apathyisfun.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_apathyisfun_archive.html
moaning is music
10.07.2008
  How I learned to stop worrying and love black muslim commie terrorists...OR... 2nd presidential debate livebloggg

sorry I didn't do the VP debate.. I started to and then accidentally didn't at all.

things I should probably be doing instead of watching this
1) working on my gov midterm
2) college (american) appys
3) sleeping

but I can't pass up the opportunity to put in my 2 cents on this trainwreck.

0:02 I swore I saw Tina Fey in the audience. ...or was it Sarah Palin? oh god I can't tell one from the other.
0:07 McCain walks funny (probably because of the FIVE AND HALF YEARS, ALAN), but he seriously looks like there's some what what in his butt. Who forgot to change his diaper?
0:08 "Not you, Tom." what? is that even a joke? did he think that Tom Brokaw actually wants to be Secretary of the Treasury?
0:10 Brokaw: Shut yo mouths, y'all.
0:12 yeah, Obama's the one with cronies. good luck with that
0:15 Obama: (2 minutes of fingerpointing) "...but you don't want to hear politicians pointing fingers at each other."
0:22 overhead projectors are well-known to be popular among terrorists.
0:24 there's really nothing to comment on, it's just talkingpointschat god this is boring
0:25 McCain can't remember three things at once.
0:26 heh, Obama didn't mention national security as a priority. pinkooo
0:30 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 9/11 ALERT, but it was Obama that said it! betcha didn't expect that.
0:33 everybody's drunk? I should be so lucky!
0:35 nurse, scalpel.
0:35 McCain knows a little something about jello. Because it's the only thing he can chew.
0:36 if barry doesn't bite back at his "obama will tax small businesses" line, I quit America.
0:37 ehhh whatever.
0:40 our wonderful, wonderful Ronald Reagan. miss you Ronnie. need you rite now <33
0:43 10/07/08. nevar forget
0:44 energy has to be safe or renewable, whatever. some hippie bullshit like that.
0:45 Barry wants to reinvent the internet, like Democratic hearthtrob President Al Gore.
0:47 Uncle Tom is real serious about the time, you guys! Come on, please? :-{
0:48 "All kinds a goodies!" Peanut brittle and peppermints and butterscotch dandies, oh my!
0:50 Oops, my computer almost died, because it was so tired from listening to this bullshit.
0:58 That one! He did it! Lynch him!
0:54 Haha, no one laughed at McCain's terrible joke about having no hair. not even McCain, but that's because McCain's laugh sounds like a weasel dying of emphysema.
1:01 He said "my friend," singular. I felt like he was saying that he was talking to me, that I was his friend! brb gotta check my facebook
1:05 Obama is... only weakly opposed to the holocaust.
1:07 Our most important asset is sweet, precious, American blood.
1:09 Barry tries to convince Joe Sixpack he will kill bin Laden with his bare hands, and no one believes him. He goes back to his corner.
1:10 McCain said his hero was Teddy Roosevelt? What happened to Ronald Reagan? Why does Walnuts hate America?
1:13 Tom is just "hired help." Kinda like a slave, aka a black person, aka Obama. Brokaw=Obama, black=white, mnstrm=alt.
1:15 Did he just say "telegraph my punches"? Somebody tell this dinosaur what century it is. What's next? "I'm not gonna ride my penny-farthing out of Iraq"?
1:23 "Maybe" Ronald Reagan was and is always right, John? I love the smell of waffles in the evenin'.
1:26 Jewy McJew is so against the holocaust, he's against holocausts that haven't even happened yet.
1:29 A zen question from the hippie state of New Hampshire: What is the sound of one candidate waffling?
1:33 I couldn't understand what he was talking about, but I think McCain just used the words "love," "comrade," and "reach-around."
1:34 Hahahhaha Brokaw was too dumb to remember three lines of a teleprompter. "Just because you're a spook doesn't mean people can see through you, Senator!" (OK I know, that one was over the line. sry everybody). anyway, stymied!!
1:35 Thank God, now we can all go back to counting the pennies between the couch cushions again.
 
Comments:
I found nine cents and a perfectly good lollipop! McCain '08 (That is 1808).
 
Post a Comment
follow me on twitter
email: jarsilver@gmail.com
aim: synthpope
---
more me:
last.fm
myspace

archives
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 / 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 / 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 / 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 / 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 / 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 / 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 / 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 / 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 / 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 / 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 / 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 / 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 / 07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011 /

Powered by Blogger


currently listening to


jóhann jóhannsson - englabörn

okkervil river - the stand-ins

the teenagers - reality check

times new viking - rip it off

girl talk - feed the animals