finally an end to the madness is aproaching
:04 Thank God the format isn't ridiculous stupid tonight.
:07 Ol' Mr. Joe the Plumber! He could be your uncle! Your racist uncle.
:11 Spread the love, you fucking communist.
:13 over half of corporations
don't even pay any income tax, so shut up.
:17 You know, I'm just gonna go ahead and talk about something completely different than your question. Fuck fiscal responsibility. I'm a maverick like that.
:21 Shut up about the hatchet and scalpel, jesus. The president is not a surgeon lumberjack.
:22 Goodies!
:23 Barack Obama: everyone pretty much hates him, or something. But it's not mavericky enough for McCain.
:27 The black man hurt my feelings :(
:32 Death threats: they're "kinda out of line."
:33 I'm so proud of the American Racist Patriot.
:38 Obama/Ayers for President.
:43 It's time we had Sarah Palin's Breasts of Fresh Air.
:51 We all love free trade. Yay corporate hegemony over the third world!
:53 Obama: Labor leaders are being assassinated in Colombia. McCain: (rolls eyes)
1:00 John McCain is genuinely surprised Obama is proving him wrong.
1:04 Joe sounds like a fucking asshole.
1:05 Senator Government, yuk yuk yuk.
1:08 McCain "I would find the best Supreme Court justices in the world!" McCain will outsource SCOTUS.
1:11 "We have to change the culture of America"? WHY DOES JOHN MCCAIN HATE AMERICA/BASEBALL/MOM/APPLE PIE?
1:12 ...and when I say apple pie, I mean abortion.
1:13 Contrary to popular belief, Barack Obama (probably) doesn't personally murder babies. Yeah, we're really debating this.
1:15 "Cavalier activity"?
Oh my. 1:16 LOL health of the mother? what kind of bullshit is that? No one cares about women's health, you faggot.
1:26 education or whatever. McCain made fun of Obama's plan and no one laughed.
1:28 Ya can't trust that one.
1:31 VOTING MAKE MEN FEEL BIG LIKE MONSTER.
1:32 holy shit Cindy McCain is camouflaged with the rug! yowza.
ahhh it's over.