dream journal
wednesday: there is some sort of ominous theme involving a deteriorating ear. by the side of the road, there is a giant ear statue thing constructed by puzzle pieces, with the earlobe section caving in. then I am a japanese business man and I get a blowjob in the elevator of the building I own.
thursday: during twelfth night, someone's mom dies and then they're diagnosed with cancer. chris juno's pissed off, yelling at them, "I don't care who died, you can't ditch the show!" so I go downstairs to the cafeteria and there are all these trampolines. there is a 1 foot tall girl dressed in a costume who is completely lifeless but incessantly flipping on the trampoline, the brim of her witch's hat occasionally preventing her from forming a complete revolution in the air. her dad's pissed off about this. I go outside, which is a beach, and run into kyle 15 years from now with his life partner, ted.
friday: first I get together with a bunch of friends in an abandoned shed/locker room place that's in my backyard. we have to go through a long hallway to get to the bathroom where we make hiphop tunes. then I go to a large auditorium that's a combination of jmg, nhs' and da's auditorium with my family. we are forced to sing a medley of crappy songs, including but not limited to, carrying the banner from newsies, take me out to the ballgame, i touch myself, and my humps.
saturday: I edit my research paper in the middle of the school hallway. then I am at dasac and my mom forgot to sign me up to be a cit.