AIM IM with usuxublockedme.
11:41 PM
usuxublockedme: hey baby uhh i looked at ur pic and i got so horny.. my god ur so sexy now Jesse =-O
mylittleneedle84: I am quite flattered! However, I feel that this discussion may be inappropriate. Perhaps I should consult the family and community values, while weighing them with messages from my favorite television programs and films.
usuxublockedme: heybud thats awsome i do the same thing w. my close fam
usuxublockedme: every damn daydude we have so much in common!!1
11:45 PM
mylittleneedle84: That is excellent! Do you also masturbate to "The 700 Club"?
usuxublockedme: wow... close to the 600 club its a tube show that is only shown in video.. its pritty hot u should see it.. old guys swimming.. uhh how hot it that.. ooh and also them cow boys rideing those horsies delivering mail;
usuxublockedme: ;)
mylittleneedle84: Oh, my. What is happening in my underpants?
usuxublockedme: oooh hunni i would hate to know;)
usuxublockedme has gone offline.
usuxublockedme: has it really shrank?
mylittleneedle84: ?
usuxublockedme: shrunk mu bad.. see im so horny i cant type
usuxublockedme: my
usuxublockedme: see my bad again
mylittleneedle84: I see.
You left the chat by logging out or being disconnected.