http://apathyisfun.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_apathyisfun_archive.html
moaning is music
9.22.2005
 

current music: bright eyes - don't know when the day is gonna come

All I have to do is get up and go. I brush through the cobwebs in the garage and find my bike sitting there, waiting for me. I lift myself onto the seat and begin to fly. The journey is unprecedented and without warning. The bike path is just down the road from my house, shrouded by trees and interrupted by busy streets. I ride with my feet furious and the wind in my hair. Being in complete control of my own destiny, I pedal until my knees ache. I am alone and in control of this machine that can take me anywhere. For once, the wind blesses me with grace as I dodge the invisible obstacles in my path. I seem to go wherever it leads me to. There is nothing my wheels can’t conquer. It turns around, and the gears shift as I begin my descent. I return home unknowingly to anyone else in the world. Finding my way back to my garage, the memory secret escape fills me with content.
 
Comments:
cut "my feet furious" to "feet furious."
i approve.
 
Post a Comment
follow me on twitter
email: jarsilver@gmail.com
aim: synthpope
---
more me:
last.fm
myspace

archives
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 / 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 / 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 / 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 / 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 / 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 / 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 / 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 / 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 / 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 / 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 / 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 / 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 / 07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011 /

Powered by Blogger


currently listening to


jóhann jóhannsson - englabörn

okkervil river - the stand-ins

the teenagers - reality check

times new viking - rip it off

girl talk - feed the animals