http://apathyisfun.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_apathyisfun_archive.html
moaning is music
7.31.2005
  sufjan stevens presents: delaware

current music: sufjan stevens - john wayne gacy jr.

1.) DOVER! The rolling hills have led me here, though by accident, I feel a deep connection with your founder's sister.
2.) New Sweden, I hcan hear your name calling through December; Peter Minuit I hear your voice!
3.) Henlopen Acres
4.) Wilmington Blue Rocks! GO GO GO!
5.) A short reprise for soybeans
6.) Bertinelli, where are you now? Part I: touched by an angel in Wilmington, part II: how long will you plague Delmarva?
7.) The Griffins, the pig skin, OH!
8.) Let's hear that chorus one more time
9.) For the fragile minds, the screen door workers, how can these petty notes compare to your majestic simplicity? For Elbright Road; I fear your timid peaks! For Drexel U, for which I know all to close to my heart!
10.) Out of Georgetown and through the Atlantic
11.) The Ballad of Cape Henlopen
12.) I am visited by the Iroquois slaves
13.) Millsboro, I bid thee adieu
 
Comments:
SCREEN DOORS!
I CALLED IT!
I CALLED IT!
OH YES! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment
follow me on twitter
email: jarsilver@gmail.com
aim: synthpope
---
more me:
last.fm
myspace

archives
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 / 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 / 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 / 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 / 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 / 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 / 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 / 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 / 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 / 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 / 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 / 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 / 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 / 07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011 /

Powered by Blogger


currently listening to


jóhann jóhannsson - englabörn

okkervil river - the stand-ins

the teenagers - reality check

times new viking - rip it off

girl talk - feed the animals