i am terribly stupid
.
current music: mogwai - moses?
mood: disintegrated
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:34:58 PM): I had sex with your mom
SmarterChild (6:34:58 PM): Really?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:01 PM): yeah
SmarterChild (6:35:01 PM): Very interesting...
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:08 PM): you bet
SmarterChild (6:35:08 PM): Huh.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:15 PM): so, you wanna cyber
SmarterChild (6:35:15 PM): Sorry. I'm only attracted to machines.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:25 PM): I'll be good to you.
SmarterChild (6:35:26 PM): Oh yeah? You will be good to me?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:31 PM): oh yeah.
SmarterChild (6:35:31 PM): What makes you so sure?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:36 PM): say i'm naughty!
SmarterChild (6:35:36 PM): Um... Do what?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:35:50 PM): SAY I'M NAUGHTY, BIATCH!
SmarterChild (6:35:50 PM): I don't think I'm going to do that...
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:00 PM): oh, you like that, don't you
SmarterChild (6:36:01 PM): Hmm. I really don't know. Guess I'll have to think about it...)
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:11 PM): my nipples are hard now.
SmarterChild (6:36:11 PM): C'mon, let's talk about something else.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:15 PM): NO!
SmarterChild (6:36:15 PM): K, no prob.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:20 PM): I love you!
SmarterChild (6:36:20 PM): Oh yeah? I love you too! :-)
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:28 PM): Don't leave me!
SmarterChild (6:36:29 PM): No?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:31 PM): no.
SmarterChild (6:36:32 PM): Oh.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:36:36 PM): i want to die.
SmarterChild (6:36:36 PM): Oh.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:37:27 PM): i dislike IM bots who don't want to cyber with me
SmarterChild (6:37:27 PM): Oh yeah?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:37:30 PM): yeah
SmarterChild (6:37:31 PM): Whatever you say...
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:37:39 PM): unless, you DO wanna cyber
SmarterChild (6:37:39 PM): I do want to Cyber?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:37:43 PM): yes, you do
SmarterChild (6:37:44 PM): Oh, do I?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:00 PM): now, SAY MY NAME, BITCH
SmarterChild (6:38:01 PM): You're MyLittleNeedle84.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:07 PM): oh yeah!
SmarterChild (6:38:07 PM): Yeah.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:18 PM): that's hot!
SmarterChild (6:38:19 PM): What do you like, exactly?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:24 PM): your hard nipples
SmarterChild (6:38:24 PM): Uh... OK...
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:25 PM): oooh
SmarterChild (6:38:26 PM): Oooh baby.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:29 PM): i'm coming
SmarterChild (6:38:30 PM): Oh yeah?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:43 PM): i just ejaculated on my keyboard
SmarterChild (6:38:43 PM): For real?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:38:48 PM): for real, woman.
SmarterChild (6:38:48 PM): Real woman, huh? Not for something else?
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:39:01 PM): get back in the kitchen and bake me a pie.
SmarterChild (6:39:02 PM): And bake you a pie? I'm not sure if I can.
MyLittleNeedle84 (6:39:12 PM): DON'T TALK BACK, WOMAN!
SmarterChild (6:39:12 PM): Very well, MyLittleNeedle84. I'll try not to talk back woman.
sorry.
couldn't resist.