stupid test
.
current music: mogwai - cody
mood: indifferent
I tried
this stupid test again because I forgot what it was about. Here's what I got:
1. 3 (I don't know what this number is)
2. 5 (supposed to be the # of people you send it to)
3. Sarah (the one i love)
4. Chris (the person i care most about)
5. Stefan (the person who knows me very well... true dat)
6. Zoe (lucky star... hmmm)
7. Jansyn (the one i like but can't work out... uh)
8. Modest Mouse - Bury Me w/ It (corresponds with Sarah, definitely
9. Mogwai - Cody (corresponds to Jansyn... interesting)
10. Mogwai - Waltz For Aidan (tells most about my mind... interesting because though it is instrumental that is very true)
11. Radiohead - Bulletproof, I Wish I was (the song that tells how I feel about life... true also)
stupid, but a couple were kind of true