religion
.
current music: pedro the lion - options
mood: spiritual
Take the Belief-O-Matic Religion Quiz
1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Theravada Buddhism (93%)
3. Liberal Quakers (90%)
4. Secular Humanism (87%)
5. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (79%)
6. Taoism (69%)
7. Nontheist (65%)
8. Mahayana Buddhism (64%)
9. Neo-Pagan (61%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (47%)
11. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (47%)
12. New Age (45%)
13. Jainism (44%)
14. Orthodox Quaker (42%)
15. New Thought (39%)
16. Hinduism (38%)
17. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (37%)
18. Reform Judaism (35%)
19. Scientology (35%)
20. Sikhism (34%)
21. Jehovah's Witness (31%)
22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (25%)
23. Seventh Day Adventist (20%)
24. Islam (6%)
25. Orthodox Judaism (6%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (3%)
27. Roman Catholic (3%)
Makes sense for the mose part, I'm an athiest/agnostic/"nonthiest" and consider myself a modern Western Buddhist (more Theravada than Mahayana, the only exception being I don't believe in karma and believe abortion should be legal). I'm surprised Jainism and Reform Judaism aren't higher, because Jainism is close to Therevada Buddhism and I'm Jewish, but very liberal/reform as Jews go. I'm surprised how high Baha'i, Liberal Protestant and Mormonism are because I'm no way a Christian and I particularly detest Mormonism. But other than that, it all makes sense.