merry festivus
.
current music: Ted Leo/ Rx - Timorous Me
mood: dazed
As much as I detest Christmas.... as much as I hate pictures of adorable animals on the internet... as much as I hate pictures of adorable animals on the internet in funny hats... as much as I hate pictures of adorable animals on the internet in funny christmas hats... as much as I hate pictures of adorable animals on the internet in funny Christmas hats saying "ho ho ho"...
for some reason, I laughed at this picture:
I think it was the expression on the face in relation to the scenario. And imagining what kind of voice that cat has.
Anyway, I;m reading Fight Club, again. I read the first half last night and I'll read the second one after I eat lunch
I woke up 21 minutes ago.
Just thought you might like to know.
Also, I now have recieved a "ska against racism" as a late chanukkah present. My wardrobe is almost complete, as soon as I get
this shirt and something made out of hemp. (edit: I NEED
THIS SHIRT, TOO!)
coughbirthdaypresentideascough