from a greeattt height
.
current music: radiohead - national anthem
mood: cold
So last night, I wanted to make sure I didn't spend the whole day on the internet, so I made a list of things to do:
Monday's Prioritized Activities Checklist
-check email
-clean room
-get dressed up in many layers of clothing
-attempt to make snowman
-give up
-make hot cocoa
-read one of 3 books (Wrinkle In Time, Radiohead: From A Great Height, The Trial)
-update blog*
-check email again
-shower
-practice piano/guitar
-repeat last 5 steps
* = where I am right now
Well, 1-3 went fine, but my dad needed help with shoveling so I did that instead of the snowman. Also, I attempted to make hot chocolate but it was disgusting, so I drank cider instead. I also read the New York Times Magazine instead of a book, but it's all good, I'll read those books later. I'm determined to finish all three before school starts again.
Damn, I just dropped my cookie into the apple cider.
Off to check my email, I'm sure Sarah's emailed me by now.