i'm off
.
current music: spoon - the way we get by
mood: indifferent
I'm off to my cousin's Bar Mitzvah in Wisconsin. I won't be back until Monday.
Not much has happened in the last few days. However, I did see some great movies:
Hedwig and the Angry Itch - a musical about a transgendered German and, um, "her" rock band. Wow.
Storytelling - 2 unrelated stories: one about a college student's experience in a writing class, and how the students respond after she writes about when her (older black male) teacher had sexwith her; one about a documentarian attempting to capture the, er, "essence" of an apathetic teenager, Scooby. Oh, and his neighbor (a red-headed acne-encrusted boy) gives him head.
Welcome to the Dollhouse - Same director as "Storytelling". A depressing look at the life a lonely preteen girl. One of the bullies was picking on her tells her he's going to rape her, but it turns out he was just lonely and misunderstood. Awww.
I have no life.