it's not over yet bitch
.
current music: The Walkmen - We've Been Had
mood: indifferent
I haven't posted in a while.
I've been reading, watching movies, and listening to music. That's about it. Not very exciting, is it?
I recently wrote a letter to the gazette about Michael Badnarik:
"To the Editor,
One would think at least with all of the excitement over the Democratic and Republican National Conventions, at least a little coverage could go to an honest candidate with the real answers and support of the fastest growing third party in the nation.
This is evidently not true. Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian Candidate for President, and Richard Campagna for Vice President, will be on our state’s ballot come November, though all too few voters are aware of their campaign.
Michael Badnarik is a candidate who stands against the costly, unjust, destructive and ineffective wars in Iraq and at home on drugs. He stands for keeping the government out of marriage, cutting both taxes and unnecessary federal expenses, deregulating healthcare, making it affordable to those who need it, and a foreign policy based on peace and respect for other nations’ right to self-govern. He stands for the Libertarian Part’s values of individual and economic freedom.
His views and policies should be reason enough to vote for him once they can be understood, (although there are plenty more reasons) especially over his opponents who will only take steps in the wrong direction. But anyone who is distraught with a one-dimensional, two party system should seriously consider voting for him. An informed voter should at least learn who he is and what he stands for (www.badnarik.org) before deciding not to vote for him. As someone who is as-of-yet ineligible to vote, all I ask is that voters at least try to make informed decisions."
Yes, this is what I do to occupy the time when I don't have school.
The National Anthem by Radiohead = best song ever?
yesithinkso!