http://apathyisfun.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_apathyisfun_archive.html
moaning is music
7.18.2004
  ohmygod wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

.
current music: radiohead - myxomatosis
mood: apathetic

I just received a virus in my email. I suspected it was a virus, because it was from someone I didn't know and there was no message. Thankfully, Yahoo has anti-virus software, plus I have a Mac.

I looked up the virus. It's called W32.Beagle.X@mm . The file name was "Details.com" and was from . Just so you know. So don't open it if you get it.

Anyway, I've been too lazy and might life has been too uneventful to post something. I don't really know why.

I do not understand why parents are against their children buying at Salvation Army. You'd think they'd SUPPORT it.

I made Stefan another CD, because he still has terribile taste in music and can't form his own opinions about anything.

Squirrel Nut Zippers are obviously superior to all the stupid trendy swing bands of the late nineties.

 
Comments: Post a Comment
follow me on twitter
email: jarsilver@gmail.com
aim: synthpope
---
more me:
last.fm
myspace

archives
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 / 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 / 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 / 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 / 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 / 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 / 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 / 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 / 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 / 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 / 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 / 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 / 06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011 / 07/01/2011 - 08/01/2011 /

Powered by Blogger


currently listening to


jóhann jóhannsson - englabörn

okkervil river - the stand-ins

the teenagers - reality check

times new viking - rip it off

girl talk - feed the animals