Fahrenheit 9/11
.
I was simultaneously enraged at Michael Moore's propaganda, manipulation, and confirmation bias and the president's incompetency, hypocrisy and cronyism. Amusing at times, but really not particularly enlightening to any informed citizens and/or liberal loony. At my particular movie theater, where there was constant booing at BushCo and cheering at Moore's agenda, it felt like it was preaching to the choir. I'd imagine that for less opinionated people or Republicans, it would not change their view much at least in part because of Moore's outrageous exploitation and biased approach. Far too often, documentary makers form an opinion and search for evidence to back it up, in stead of the other way around. I felt it was an excellent film, despite all of this, though I'm not exactly sure how to say why.
More on this later.
If you're planning to see it, don't get your hohpes up for something groundbreaking. (and don't forget your tin foil hat)