etc
.
current song: may nothing but happiness come - mogwai
mood: lsd'd
here's a stupid email forward
The Basics-
Name~: jesse
Age~: heh
Town~: northampton
School~: Williston
Height~: tall, kinda.
Guy~: pssh i wish!
Nicknames~: Jess, j-man, fag.
Group in school~: none
-When you wake up...-
..the first thing you think?: I don't
..the first thing you do?: stare at the ceiling
.. the first thing you see?:my ceiling
...the first thing you WANT to see?: rivers cuomo
... the place your usually going?:School
-Socially-
Best friend~: n/a
People you usually hang with~:Everrryybodddyyy!
People youd love to see get there ass kicked~:Everrryybodddyyy!
Things done after school/work~:internet, guitar.
Things done on weekends~:cry
Boyfriend/Girlfriend~: yeah huh right.
Ok, crush~: Uh no
I know you got your eye on SOMEONE.
Bf-Gfs/Crushes/Random guys name~: fine. rivers cuomo.
Why...~: He's the hawtest geek since elvis costello
-Understanding-
Do you understand the opposite gender?: more so than my own gender.
What do you love most about em~: sympathy
Hate?: estrogen
More girl or guy friends~: girls
Why~:because everyone else hates me. well not really, but I can dream
Hot but horrible or ugly but sweet~: huh?
-Do you/Are you/Do you wish you...-
Smoke?: no
Drink?: No
Virgin?: 4 life, foo
Done anything with the opposite sex?:I do lots of things with the opposite sex.
Gotten high?: Yeah I guess
Skinny Dipped?: all the time
Fly?: Yup
Sing?: yeah
Play an instrument?: piano, guitar, cello, glockenspiel
-Emotions-
Last time you cried?: this morning
Last time you laughed?:this morning
Last time you said "fuck you"?: this morning, to the newspaper. it was talking shit about dennis kucinich
Last time you said I loved you?: like, a week.
Last time you ment it?: see above
Do you want to move?: No, this town rocks.
Do you like your family?: yeah usually/never
What calms you down?:Music.
Gets you riled up?: politicians/hypocrites (usually both)
-Music-: indie/emo/poprock/alternative
Favorite song~: paranoid android - radiohead
Favorite band~: radiohead or neutral milk hotel
You like music?: Love it bitch
In a band?: not with other people. I have my own
Song that makes you cry~: everything on my itunes playlist
Most memorable song~: sgt peppers lonely heart club band.
Best type of music~: Indie
Song that makes you dance~: backdrifting - radiohead. I like to pretend i'm thom yorke
-Remember when...-
Most embarrassing memory~: don't know
Most hurtful memory~: don't know
Memory that makes you happy~: don't know
Overall best memory~: don't know, probably that time with chris, that was awesome
Anything you regret?: yeah probably
Anything you wish you could have done but didnt? : no
Are you sad this is ending?:no
Anything you'd like to add -: you are such a fucking conformist